For our clients in the Netherlands we are looking for experienced hull builders steel / iron workers.
Functional profile of hullfitters shipbuilding
As a hullfitter shipbuilding you are able to assemble and weld sections independently from drawing sections.
This concerns shipbuilding.
This involves an accurate and technical view and craftsmanship.
You are then expected to perform your work with a lot of responsibility and passion for the product.
In addition, a flexible attitude is required with regard to all occurring activities.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Zelfstandig van tekening secties samenstellen en aflassen
- Je bent verantwoordelijk voor een goed en nauwkeurig eindproduct
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assemble and weld sections independently from drawing.
- You are responsible for a good and accurate end product.
Education and experience
- Being able to read the drawing independently
- VCA basic required You have technical insight
Personality and competences
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and activities
- Accurate and able to work quickly
- Salary and other employment conditions are in accordance with CAO small metal, CAO metalelektro
- Start as soon as possible
- Temporary employment, with the prospect of permanent employment
Does this vacancy make you happy? And do you think you are the perfect candidate, apply and we look forward to your response. Should you have any questions about this vacancy? Please give us a call.
VIEW OTHER VACANCIES HERE