We are looking for experienced welders for various clients in the Netherlands.
Job profile welder
As a welder you are responsible for carrying out welding work for the steel structures.
Welder must be qualified in accordance with EN-ISO 9606-1 for the welding process 135/138 and welding additive material groups FM1 / FM2 95% of the welds are FW seams (angle welding) so welder must in any case be qualified for FW in position PA and PB, and possibly also for BW (blunt welding) certified in position PA, but this is less important.
Certificates must be valid and half yearly / two yearly grants have been issued otherwise the certificates will not be accepted.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Being able to weld independently in different positions.
- You fall under the daily management of the workshop manager.
- You are an important chess in the realization of projects.
- You work together with a large group of enthusiastic colleagues.
Education and experience
- Welding certificates in accordance with EN-ISO 9606-1 for the welding process 135/138
- Welding positions PA and PB
- Demonstrable experience as a steel construction welder
- VCA basic required
- You have technical insight
Personality and competences
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and activities
- Accurate and able to work quickly
- Salary and other employment conditions are in accordance with the CAO of the client
- Start as soon as possible
- Temporary employment, with the prospect of permanent employment
Does this vacancy make you happy? And do you think you are the perfect candidate, apply and we look forward to your response. Should you have any questions about this vacancy? Please give us a call.
VIEW OTHER VACANCIES HERE