We are looking for an aluminum welder for various clients in the Netherlands.
Job profile Aluminum Welder
As an aluminum welder you are able to independently assemble sections from drawing and weld them in different positions.
This concerns luxury yacht construction.
The constructions to be realized are made of aluminum, which means an accurate, careful technical look and craftsmanship is required.
You are expected to perform your work with a lot of responsibility and passion for the product. In addition, a flexible attitude is required with regard to all occurring activities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assemble and weld sections independently from drawing sections into different positions
- You are responsible for a good and accurate end product
Education and experience
- Certified 131
- Being able to read the drawing independently
- Proven experience as an aluminum welder
- VCA basis is required
- You have technical insight
Personality and competences
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and activities
- Accurate and able to work quickly
- Salary and other employment conditions are in accordance with the CAO of the client (CAO small metal / CAO Metal electro)
- Start as soon as possible
- Temporary employment, with the prospect of permanent employment
Does this vacancy make you happy? And do you think you are the perfect candidate, apply and we look forward to your response. Should you have any questions about this vacancy? Please give us a call.
VIEW OTHER VACANCIES HERE