We are looking for experienced aluminum / ironworkers for our clients in the Netherlands
Job profile aluminum plater
As an aluminum plater / ironworker you are able to assemble and weld sections independently from drawing sections.
This concerns luxury yacht construction.
This involves an accurate and technical view and craftsmanship.
You are then expected to perform your work with a lot of responsibility and passion for the product.
In addition, a flexible attitude is required with regard to all occurring activities.
Tasks and responsibilities
Assemble and weld sections independently from drawing.
You are responsible for a good and accurate end product.
Education and experience
- Being able to read the drawing independently
- Proven experience as an aluminum plater
- VCA basic required
- You have technical insight
Personality and competences
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and activities
- Accurate and able to work quickly
- Salary and other employment conditions are in accordance with CAO small metal / CAO metalelektro
- Start as soon as possible
- Temporary employment, with the prospect of permanent employment
Does this vacancy make you happy? And do you think you are the perfect candidate, apply and we look forward to your response. Should you have any questions about this vacancy? Please give us a call.
VIEW OTHER VACANCIES HERE